Microfiber car cloth is incredibly versatile and can be used in various ways. These fiber clothes can do everything from cleaning your car to wiping down your kitchen counters. But how do you know which ones are the best? We’ve put together this guide to help you find the right type of microfiber towel for your car’s needs.
What is microfiber car cloth?
Microfiber car wash towels and rags have become very popular in the last few years. Microfiber is a synthetic material made from polyester and polyamide, which are two of the most common synthetic fibers used today. It can be found in many types of cleaning products like dish rags, oven mitts, floor cleaners, and more.
Microfiber’s softness makes it ideal for use on all kinds of surfaces, such as mirrors or windows, because it can absorb moisture without making any scratches or marks on your vehicle’s finish (like glass).
Benefits of Microfiber car cloth
- Quick Drying
Microfiber car cloth is quick-drying, making it best for cleaning both new and used cars. The other thing that is great about this product is that it leaves no residue. Also does not leave any streaks or lint left behind.
Microfiber car cloths are durable and wash well. This makes them perfect for people who want to keep their cars looking clean but don’t have time to do it themselves. They can be washed in the washing machine or in the sink with soap and water, which means you don’t need special equipment or a machine that costs hundreds of dollars (if not thousands). In addition, microfiber car cloths are also safe for any type of paintwork on your vehicle—they won’t scratch or damage the surface like other kinds of cloth might do!
- Machine Washable
You can wash your microfiber car cloth in the washing machine. This is also a good way to eliminate dirt and grime that might have gotten onto it during use since most cars are fairly dirty from daily wear and tear.
You can also wash your microfiber car cloth by hand, but you’ll need to be careful about how much soap you put on it so that you don’t ruin the fibers (which would certainly make them less effective). The best thing about washing this type of material by hand is that there will be no loss of power—the microfibers stay soft throughout their entire lifespan!
- Absorbs seven times its weight in liquid
Microfiber is a very absorbent material. It’s made from polyester, which is a synthetic fiber. Polyester fibers have been used in many products and industries for years. Still, they’re especially good at absorbing liquids because they can trap more than seven times their weight in water or other substances.
Microfiber car cloths are made with this technology to be extremely soft, supple, and comfortable on the skin of your car seats or seat belts (including those found on boats). The result? Your vehicle will feel cleaner longer thanks to the ability of microfibers to remove dirt and stains while maintaining their original look throughout each wash cycle—no matter how much time you drive!
- An excellent cloth to have when cleaning your car.
Microfiber cloths are a great way to keep your car clean. They can be used for other cleaning jobs and absorb liquid well, helping you eliminate any spills or stains without using harsh chemicals.
Microfiber cloths dry quickly, which makes them ideal for wiping off windows, removing smudges from mirrors and glass surfaces, applying waxes/polishings (such as Meguiar’s), and more!
How to Use a Microfiber car cloth or Towel
Wash your car with a microfiber wash mitt.
A microfiber wash mitt is a small, soft cloth with hundreds of tiny fibers that are designed to clean off dirt and debris. You can use them on any surface, but they’re especially handy for cleaning car interiors.
To use your microfiber wash mitt:
- Hold the mitt over a bucket or sink and run the water until it’s soaked. Use warm water if possible; this will help break down any oils from your car’s surface, so you don’t have to scrub harder later (and possibly damage the paint).
- Squeeze out all excess water from the mitt before putting it into its container again—this way, no drops will fall onto any surfaces where they could get dirty later on!
Use a microfiber drying towel.
Microfiber towels are the best for drying your car after washing because they are soft and absorbent. They also work well for buffing off wax or polish, which helps to restore your vehicle’s finish to its original luster.
How To Care For Microfiber Car Cloth
- Don’t use fabric softener. Fabric softeners can be a great way to keep your microfiber towel clean, but they also cause the fibers in the towel to become less absorbent over time. If you want your car cloth to last as long as possible and get the most use out of them, skip using that step!
- Don’t bleach them. Microfibers are very absorbent and will soak up moisture quickly, but bleaching them will destroy their natural ability to wick away water from wet surfaces—and could even damage some brands of microfiber goods if done incorrectly (which we’ll talk about below).
The Best Way To Wash Microfiber car cloth
- Wash on a gentle cycle.
- Use mild detergents, recommend using a non-toxic laundry detergent that’s safe for your car’s upholstery.
- Rinse well and tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not use fabric softener because it will leave behind residue in your car cloth, damaging its lifespan by causing stains and fading over time.
Buy quality microfiber car clothes and wash them properly.
To ensure that your microfiber car cloth will last, you should be careful not to use fabric softener. Fabric softeners are designed to make clothes feel softer, but they can damage microfiber car cloth. When you wash them in cold water and dry them on low heat, the heat from the dryer will kill any bacteria or mold spores that might be present on your towel.
Microfiber car cloths are an excellent way to keep your car’s interior clean and dry. They’re also eco-friendly – using just one microfiber towel can save over 600 gallons of water! If you want to ensure that all your car’s surfaces stay clean, you should invest in good quality microfiber cloth.